Monday, August 18, 2008

Presedential Election

I have been very skeptical of John McCain since first seeing him. I'm not sure why, but I've never really felt that positive about him. Barack Obama is interesting to me, but I'm not really sure that I would want to vote for him either. But as I was surfing the net this morning I found a link to a page on John McCain's website that delightfully surprised me. Pretty much everything on this page directly addresses concerns of mine and it turns out that John McCain is on the same side of things as I am (Pro-life, protect marriage, ...etc.) I like that Barack Obama is all about "change" and improving the economy and such, but I can't ignore the fact that he wants women to be able to kill their unborn babies or allow the sacred unity of marriage to somehow be able to be applied to same-sex couples. I still haven't completely made up my mind with who I will vote for as our new president, but this webpage certainly has influenced me more than anything else. Here is the page so that you can read it yourselves:
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/95b18512-d5b6-456e-90a2-12028d71df58.htm

(Janice adds- If Romney becomes his running mate, my vote is set!)

No comments: