Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture Game

Grab your camera &
take pictures of the following WITHOUT cleaning up!
(I got this from Jennifer's blog)

1. KITCHEN SINK

I swear I did the dishes earlier today.
What else is there to do when you're home sick?

2. TOILET

Our "master" bath is SO little!

3. LAUNDRY ROOM

In the hot garage...Boo!

4. FRIDGE

I swear half our fridge is soda.

5. WHAT THE KIDS ARE DOING RIGHT NOW

The closest thing we have to kids:
Squirt (eating) and Jazzy (scratching).


6. FAVORITE SHOES

They were $4 from Payless!

7. FAVORITE ROOM IN THE HOUSE

Most of the pics were blurry, but I love the family room because it has our comfy love seat and our DVR!

8. DREAM VACATION

Anywhere with my hubby!

9. CLOSET

I have sliding doors so I had to take two pictures (No, these are not all of my clothes -- naturally the spare bedroom closet holds my other clothes. And like Jennifer's, I color sort mine).


10. SELF PORTRAIT
Now it's your turn! Have fun!

3 comments:

Lauren Call Green said...

Ooo I'm gonna do this!! But I have to wait until I get home tonight =) I'm sorry you're sick lovie! I hope you feel better soon! LMHK!!

Jeremy said...

Does it count as "not cleaning up" if you happen to wait to take the picture of the kitchen sink until the dishes are done? :) Ha ha, I love you Jani!

jennifer said...

hey! i didn't realize you'd done this "game". i'm glad someone thought it would be fun. it was pretty daunting for me! my favorite was your shoes - totally cute and a great deal - my 2 favorite things! glad you had fun with it.