Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jon + Kate + 8 + The Soup = Awesomeness

Janice and I love watching Jon and Kate Plus 8, it's hilarious to watch the dynamics of the family and each of their personalities. One of the things that I really like is what a good example Jon is of a great husband (most of the time.) Kate sometimes is a drama queen and Jon is usually very patient and doesn't get frustrated or angry with her. I'm sure Janice will add some more reasons why we love the show later, as well as fix all my grammar mistakes :)
One of the other shows we really enjoy watching is "The Soup". If you haven't seen it before, it is a show where the host, Joel McHale, stands around and makes fun of all the hilarious moments from the last week's TV shows. For example, if someone did something stupid on survivor, he would show the clip from the show and then make fun of it. It's awesome because Janice and I love seeing what we missed and remembering the funny things we saw and having their funniness validated. Well one of those funny moments comes from Jon & Kate + 8. Below is the actual clip, I think it speaks for itself.

6 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

Ahhhh!!! I LOVE The Soup. I have a HUGE crush on Joel McHale. Mmmm. Ok anyway.. I'm totally forwarding this to my mom! She LOVES Jon and Kate + 8. My favorite quote is when one of the girls was "taking care of" Aaden when he was feeling icky and she shooed everyone away by saying "Him will throw up in your hands!" Hahah! Precious!

AngelaBeth said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUozNME0FYo

Laura Keith said...

ha ha ha! I can't tell you how many times I've had conversations like that with my own husband. Gotta love 'em!

Amy said...

I love Jon and Kate Plus 8! I mostly love that it's cool to have that many kids - ya know? And Kate is WAY high strung and high maintenance...I'm amazed at how the husband just deals with her sometimes. Although she does have a point that things need to be planned when you have so many young children. I just don't think you should stress as much as she does, because with that many kids things are bound to go wrong a lot and you have to be able to be okay with that.

The Millers said...

Hey guys! Glad to see your bloggin...oh so fun! Alex loves watching the soup! I didn't really watch much of it until we started dating, but it sure is a fun show!

lindsay lark said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog?! Can't believe it took me this long to run into it! I love, love, love The Soup too. You guys have good taste in entertainment.