Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Help!

Yesterday was our 9 month wedding anniversary and we've been dreaming about a cruise to celebrate our first year. We've been looking online but nothing seems like a great deal or a great place to go. Does anyone know of any great cruises or great deals that we could check out? We're hoping to go right around our actual anniversary which may be more expensive since it's between Christmas and New Years. However, Jeremy has work off from December 20 - January 4, so we can be flexible. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

H+B Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H+B Jackson said...

Alright...its a lot -- but you asked and I am offering my knowledge. My mom just found a Cruise to Australia and New Zealand, Air fair Included, 10 days for $2,400 each. Which really is an amazing deal!

My mom is always shopping travel deals...I will let you know if anything else comes up.

Lauren Call Green said...

I can't wait for you to have a baby in your belly either!! It'll be so fun!! And I'm so jealous that you're planning a cruise!! I wish I would help you find a deal, but I've never been on one before =) Love ya bunches!