Monday, September 29, 2008

What a weekend!

Our weekend went by so fast! I can't believe it's already Monday night (ug)! But I must say, it is so nice to finally be sitting in my own house, using my own internet, updating my own blog! Woohoo!

Emma, Maddy, and Benny were a blast to have over. I never knew my house and its contents could create such a fun time! We did lots of cool things, like running through the sprinklers, watching an old Chipmunk movie, playing school, playing pillow maze, playing card games, coloring, eating at McDonald's for lunch and Monkey bread for breakfast, etc. Oh, and of course Saturday morning started at 5:30 AM!!!

Here are a few captured moments with the kids. And another look at our clean garage and security light (since I didn't have those pictures for the last update).

Maddy's board says "Emma has the gas bubbles!!!!!!" We each wrote "secrets" about each other on our white boards.

Emma's board says "Maddy has a pimple on her butt. Gross!" What a secret! Kids will be kids.

They loved that bean bag chair


The garage. It's not much, but it makes us happy!


The security light. Makes me feel safe.

1 comment:

Maree said...

We LOVE playing with those Ward cousins, but someone REALLY needs to teach them to sleep in! :-) They seem to wake up extra early when they're excited--that's a compliment to you guys. Sounds like you had lots of fun.