Monday, December 21, 2009

Date Night

Friday night Jeremy and I decided to really have a date night. I mean REALLY.
After a nice dinner (of course we used a coupon), we headed to Maxx Putt Fun Zone (we used yet another coupon). It's located right by our house and we've always wondered about it. The mini-golf is glow-in-the-dark and themed "Around the world in 18 holes." Each hole was a different famous landmark. We got glowing wristbands, putters, and balls all of the same color (I picked green, Jeremy was orange). It was dark, but we tried to take pictures of our fun adventure.

These are where the landmarks' facts are shown.

Egypt

Big Ben!

At the last hole, The Golden Gate Bridge, where Jeremy got a hole-in-one!

In Antarctica.

I'm proud to say I only lost by 2. The mini-golf was fun and educational. What an awesome date night!

2 comments:

:Brittany: said...

Fun! You two are wild!! Have a great Christmas!

Jessica Havican said...

Yay date night! Don't you love coupons? It's the only way my hubby and I get to go out on dates these days.