Friday, November 21, 2008

Bodering on Boredom

So lately I've noticed that I have to really stretch my mind to figure out what to blog about. Nothing in our lives seem all that exciting at the moment. We've already moved from our first apartment to our first house, we've blogged about our first pets, we haven't been on any trips lately, no more crime in our neighborhood (let's keep it that way, knock on wood!).....

It seems like instead of experiencing the excitement first hand these days, we get to see others enjoying their moments of joy. For example, our last post was about our newlywed friends, Leslie and Jason.

From the weddings to the babies...



Here are some pictures of our adorable new family member, Maycee Givens. She's one month old already! And parents Rob and Cody are just the cutest Daddy and Mommy.

My BFF, Lauren Green, is expecting soon. It is so fun to see her blog with ultrasound pictures and a baby crib with bedding. I can't relate to the whole baby thing yet, but I am so excited for my family and friends, and I can't wait for my turn!

Hmmm...what else?

We washed Jazzy.



Jeremy tried a new recipe with jalapeƱos (with some modification because me no likey bacon).


And.....that's about it....for now!

2 comments:

Lauren Call Green said...

Jae you are the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see you next weekend!! I want a Jae Jae hug!!(You are coming to the shower, right?!)

Lauren Call Green said...

YAY!! I'd be so sad if I didn't get to see you! And we really just need lots of smaller things. We're pretty well set with all the big stuff and diapers and wipes! Go us! lol. Love you Jae! See you in a few days!!!!